In order to start earning money, start creating and selling these digital products!
Ad: Get your .online domain today at https://bit.ly/3klfYSS
Use code ‘MARINA’ to get 90% off!
(1) E-BOOK. E-books stand out as a popular digital product because they’re easy to create,
they’re easy to distribute, they’re easy to consume, distributing them can fit into almost any business model. Marketplaces have largely contributed to the standardization of pricing for e-books which are typically sold for a small amount. In most cases, $10 is on the high end with average prices closer to $2 or $3.
(2) VIDEO. Video content has become a powerful tool to deliver messages online. It is a great form of storytelling that makes information more understandable. Marketers incorporate videos into their strategies as much as possible. So it’s not difficult to imagine why video is one of the best digital products to sell.
(3) ONLINE COURSE. Online courses are best suited for in-depth content. They require some effort up front, from creating a presentation to recording a video walk-through. Customers can take your course in their own time without having to worry about meeting deadlines or stressing themselves out. Plus, you can create courses of different sizes and at different price points.
(4) SWIPE FILE. A swipe file is a document that contains valuable assets for a particular goal, hobby, or job. If you’re an artist, you could create a swipe file full of icons and other graphics your customers might use on their websites, marketing assets, or other deliverables. You could also create a swipe file filled with research, data points, checklists, and more. Crafty professionals might sell swipe files with DIY projects, while parenting experts could sell swipe files with indoor activities for children of various ages. The possibilities are limitless.
(5) DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHS. Since millions of people publish content on the web every day, there’s a constant demand for unique photography. Stock photo sites, such as Shutterstock and Dreamstime, buy images from creators just like you.
(6) EXCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIP. Instead of selling individual digital products, you can bundle them together and lock them behind a paid subscription to generate recurring revenue. This approach is ideal if you plan to maintain a growing library of premium content and nurture a community of passionate members. In some cases, paid digital subscriptions can even create an opportunity to directly monetize your existing content marketing efforts.
If you want to find out what are the rest 5 digital products that you can sell, watch the full video.
This video is sponsored by Radix
0:00 How to get money ASAP
1:02 An alternative to consultations
3:07 Videos as a source of revenue
4:12 The most profitable digital product
5:12 Not a book but a very practical digital product to sell
7:05 For those who are into photography
7:45 How you can earn money with exclusive memberships
8:47 An alternative to a workbook or a course
10:03 How you can make money on audio files
10:35 For those who are into graphic design
11:07 Create your own online magazine
12:01 If you are an expert in a specific niche, do this
I post daily stories about my life and business routine on my Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/linguamarina/
💰 INVESTMENT APPS & BOOKS:
– Savings Calculator – https://www.saving.org/regular-saving…
– Get $50 when you join Personal Capital – https://share.personalcapital.com/x/K…
– Get two FREE stocks on Webull – https://act.webull.com/i/ov8wp37ijU84…
– Claim your FREE stock on Robinhood – https://join.robinhood.com/marinam241
– Listen to Tony Robbins’s audiobook “MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom” – https://geni.us/QSXr
📷 FILMING EQUIPMENT
– Gear for making my ‘talking head’ videos – https://kit.co/linguamarina/gear-for-youtube
– Gear for vlogging – https://kit.co/linguamarina/current-vlogging-setup
$20 TO SPEND ON UBER – http://ubr.to/2k1B89L
I use affiliate links whenever possible (if you purchase items listed above using my affiliate links, I will get a bonus)
#RaiseMoney #PitchDeck #Fundraising