How to Update Digital Signature on Income Tax portal by using DSC Management Utility. (11 easy steps)
1. Income tax login id (PAN No.), Date of Birth and password.
2. Digital Signature with Password and PAN No. of person.
1. Go to www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
2. Login on income tax site by entering PAN No. DOB and Password.
3. Plug in DSC in USB Port.
4. Go to “Profile Setting” and click on “Registered Digital Signature Certificate”
5. Click on “Click here to download the DSC Utility” and download and extract the file and open DSC Management Utility and.
6. Click on “Register/Reset Password Using DSC” on DSC Mng. Utility.
7. Enter E-Filing user I.D (PAN No. of Assessee i.e Company/Firm/Indv.)
8. Enter PAN No. of the DSC (PAN No. of Indv. whose DSC using)
9. Select “USB token” under DSC Details and select USB Token certificate under drop down menu and “Generate Signature File”, enter password and save it.
10. Now go to Income Tax site and Click on “Choose File” (Select Signature file location)
11. Click on “Submit” button.