This video will explain you the reality of TAX SYSTEM in India for Startups, YouTube’s, Bloggers, Affiliate Marketer.
If you earn online via PayPal then also you may be have to pay GST on that amount.
Apart from GST you need to pay Income Tax as well means total 18% + 5/10/30% TAX + Service Tax on Everything you buy in INDIA.
Petrol Ka Khel: http://bit.ly/2y7VWEa
Guys, It still not clear that we’ve to pay GST on Google Adsense Income as its a export of service & its in dollar so, i’m not sure that we’ll have to pay GST on Google Adsense Income. Please contact your TAX Adviser for that.
Motive of this video is to explain the situation of TAX SYSTEM in INDIA.
NOTE: I’m not a TAX Adviser so, may be some of the direct TAX calculation can be wrong in this video. To make it simple I’ve calculated TAX in simple manner.
The main point is we’ve to pay TAX Everywhere !
1) GST (Goods & Services Tax) on Online Income
2) GST on Google Adsense
3) GST on Online Earning
4) Income Tax for YouTubers in India
5) TAX on Affiliate Marketer
6) Indian TAX SYSTEM for Startups & Entrepreneurs
7) TAX for Bloggers & For Blogging
8) GST on PayPal Service Charge only
9) Income Tax vs GST for Bloggers
PS: Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE SidTalk for more Trusted & Awesome videos.