#CASansaar #IncomeTax #Efiling
How to Register DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) using New Income Tax e-Filing Portal discussed by CA. Satuti Mahajan.
Like, Share Video and Subscribe CA Sansaar YouTube Channel.
For registering the DSC, the taxpayer must be a registered user of the e-Filing portal with valid user ID and password with downloaded and installed the emsigner utility. The USB token procured from a Certifying Authority Provider should be plugged into the computer, laptop.
Tax dept asks taxpayers to register Digital Signature on New Portal,
– How do I register DSC on new tax website?,
– How can I change my registered DSC in income tax?,
– How can I register for DSC?,
– How do I update my DSC portal?,
Know the Procedure for Registration of DSC in New Income Portal,
– Full Process of DSC Registration on New Income Tax e-Filing,
– How to register DSC on new Income Tax Portal?,
– E-filing 2.0: A step-by-step guide to re-register digital signature,
– How to Register Digital Signature for eFiling of Income Tax,
DSC to be re-registered on new Income Tax portal
This Video is for the purposes of information / knowledge and shall not be treated as solicitation in any manner or of for any other purposes whatsoever.
It shall not to be used for any legal advice /opinion and shall not to be used to rendering any professional opinion. Viewers are advised to kindly go through to original Government publications / notifications and published case laws or judicial pronouncements.
The statements and opinions expressed in video are those of the speaker and do not necessarily reflect those of the CA Sansaar or any of its employees. CASansaar Team does not take any responsibility for the views of the Speaker.
Our Social Links – Follow CA Sansaar